Monday, September 25, 2006

So I pulled a total newbie business traveler move this weekend and didn't make a rental car reservation. Luckily there were cars left, but they didn't have any GPS units left over. Normally this wouldn't be a problem except I've never been to Dulles before.

After two hours of driving around metro DC, I pulled over and installed Google Maps on my phone. If you're phone supports Google Maps, I highly recommend installing it. Even if you don't ever use it, you never know when it will save you.

Go get it http://www.google.com/mobile/

Hopefully I'll remember how to get to my apartment next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I can't see anywhere on this blog where I can contact you directly so I'll have to leave a comment here. Sorry!

Crazy! I came across your Flickr account, which brought me here! It's been so long, but Cory and I would love to get back in touch with you and Jenn!

Are you in Denver? Or Atlanta? We've been in San Francisco and Orlando for the past few years (with Cory's job), but we're in the process of moving back to Atlanta. We're here, just homeless at the moment (until we can sell our house in FL).

Anyway, I won't keep writing on here! If you're interested, give us a shout! AWDreyfus@hotmail.com

Good to "see" you!